Blues:
I hope that our discussion on section 4 of House on Mango Street proved somewhat
enlightening. There are many levels to this text; you just have to be willing
to look for them.
Tonight, you are to read pages 56-73 (what I am informally
calling, “Section 5”) and answer two questions:
1.) What do these vignettes have in common with one another
in terms of theme/message?
2.) What do these vignettes have to do with the vignettes that came before them?
2.) What do these vignettes have to do with the vignettes that came before them?
Other than that, I will continue to grade your work from the
past 3 weeks, so please make sure that everything that needs to be submitted is submitted.
If you have any questions, find the answers. If you run out
of options, email me.
Word hard: luck means nothing.
See you tomorrow.
- AC
No comments:
Post a Comment