Sunday, November 25, 2012
Sub Work, Days 5-6
Blues:
Your classwork and homework while I'm out is to read and annotate chapters 21 and 22. PDF versions of those chapters are in our "TKAM Readings" Dropbox shared-folder.
After you read and annotate the chapters (they are 6 and 7 pages long), thoughtfully answer the questions in the PDF titled, "TKAM Chapter 21-22 Guided Reading Questions." That file is in our "To Kill a Mockingbird" Dropbox shared-folder.
This should last you two class periods. Make sure all of it is passed in by Wednesday morning. If I need to be out on Wednesday, a new assignment will be posted before you get to class.
Lastly, if you're looking for the corrected work from the past couple of weeks, my eye swelled up like a golf ball and I got so dizzy I almost passed out while trying to get through it. I guess we're all just going to have to wait until everything is healed up. For this I apologize sincerely.
That being said, you know what you have to do. If you have any questions, let me know. A few of you have emailed me portions of your rhetorical appeals essays; the returns look promising.
Can't wait to be back to normal. Talk to you guys soon.
- AC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment